Article VI Officers
1. The officers of the Association shall be:
President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Recording Secretary and Corresponding
2. President- The President shall preside at all meetings of the
Association. He shall represent the Association on public occasions and
perform all other duties pertaining to his office.
3. The vice-president shall, in the absence of the president or in case of
his inability to act, perform his duties. The election of vice-president
shall be the discretion of the officers.
4. Treasurer- The treasurer shall receive and deposit all monies belonging
to the Association. He shall disburse Association finds. All checks shall be
countersigned by the president and treasurer. He shall prepare and present
monthly financial reports at monthly meetings. This Association shall under
no circumstance, loan any part of its finds and these finds shall remain the property of the Association for its legitimate purposes.
5. Recording Secretary- The recording
secretary shall keep the minutes of the meetings of the Association. He
shall read the minutes of the previous meetings.
6. Corresponding Secretary- The corresponding secretary shall at all times
keep a correct list of all members, and officers with their frill names,
addressees, and telephone numbers. He shall prepare correspondence and
answer correspondence under the direction of the president. He shall notify
all members of meeting dates.
Article VII Fees and
1. All officers shall serve without pay.
2. Officers shall be empowered to employ such professional of technical
services as many deemed advisable in furtherance of the objectives of the
Association. Such service may be rendered by officers or members for no fee.
Article VIII Voting
1. All voting shall be via voice, and or show
of hands, except that a written ballot may be taken for election of
2. Officers shall be elected by general membership for a period of one year.
Nominations for all officers should be submitted within a 30 (thirty) day
period prior to the last meeting of the current fiscal year beginning
September I to the following June 1.
Article IX Dues
1. Annual dues shall be $5.00 per household.
Such dues shall be apply to the fiscal year. A membership card signed by the
Treasurer of the Association shall be given upon the receipt of the annual
Article X Amendments
I. These by-laws may be amended upon a motion
by any member in good standing, which motion shall be submitted to the
officers in writing at least thirty days prior to the next meeting.
2. A two-thirds majority of the members present and voting at the meeting
shall be necessary to carry such amendment.
Amendment A Dues
1. Annual dues shall be $10.00 per household. Such dues shall
be apply to the fiscal year.